- Total per serving 1,268 calories
Fish & Risotto Italian style
The kit contains
- Tuscan seasoning mix
- A bag of round rice
- Alfredo seasoning mix bag
What you need
- 2 pieces of salmon fillet with a total weight of about 400g
- 1 container of sweet cream (250ml)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 25g butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 cups water (450ml)
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Grate 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
Preparation methodFull screen view
Heat a pan over medium heat and add the butter and mix lightly until dissolved.
Add the rice to the pan and mix, moving on to the next step when the rice gets a translucent hue.
Gradually add a glass of water and while stirring, add a little salt (recommend 3/4 teaspoon).
It is recommended to add Parmesan chips over the risotto near the serving.