- Total per serving According to the pullet recipe 855 calories
Moroccan-style chicken and couscous
The kit contains
- Seasoning mixture for couscous
- Cajun sauce
What you need
- 500 grams of chicken or chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups boiling water
- Salt to taste (recommend 1/2 teaspoon)
- Marinade the pullet / chicken breast in cajun sauce for about 5 minutes.
Preparation methodFull screen view
In a small pot pour 2 cups of boiling water, salt to half a teaspoon, the contents of the couscous bag , the seasoning mix and the salt into the couscous.
Stir and bring to a boil over high heat and cook with the lid closed for 5 minutes.
After boiling, turn off the flame and wait at least 5 minutes with the lid closed.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil on a pan with a thick bottom over a medium flame.
Add the marinade chickens / chicken breast to the pan.
Cook in the sauce for about 13 minutes. During cooking, the chicken is turned into a uniform and perfect cooking several times.